Establishment and Accomplishment
Educated more than 20,000 students from over 80 countries/ regions since 1985.
Organization (School Institution) Features
- Accredited as a school institution since 2005, operated Main Campus and Nippori Campus of Akamonkai Japanese Language School as Arai Gakuen educational institution ever since.
- Securing high educational quality specializing in educating international students as a public interest corporation
- 30~50% off student commuter pass purchase possible (applicable to holders of student visa)
Numbers of students in school and class
- With a total capacity of 2250 students, we offer a wide range of Japanese levels and support students of different learning purposes.
- 10~20 students per class
As we constantly accept students from around 50 countries under a balanced ratio, students earn the opportunity to use more Japanese and to gain international vision in a globalized environment
*Nationality ratio: Chinese 29%, Vietnamese 21%, Korean 20%, Western 15%, Taiwan/Hong Kong 10%, Others 5% (Based off of April, 2019)
Accreditation and certification
- Accredited by the Immigration Bureau as an Excellent School.
- Authorized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology for University Preparatory Curriculum.
- Certified by the Ministry of Justice as a school meeting the notification criteria of Japanese language education.