HOME > Support System > Scholarship Programs
- Abundant scholarships that do not require repayment
- More than 45 students are granted scholarships every year
There are many scholarship programs in Akamonkai. Full-time students who are enrolled in our school more than 6 months and will go to a university or graduate school after graduating from Akamonkai are eligible to apply.
|Name of Scholarship||Amount||Duration||Number of Recipients|
|Scholarship for Privately-Financed International Students (General)||30,000 JPY / month||6months-1year||
16 -18 students
|Scholarship for Privately-Financed International Students (Uni Prep)||48,000 JPY / month||6months-1year||6-10 students|
|Kyoritsu Maintenance Scholarship||60,000 JPY / month||1 year||1 students|
|Takayama International Education Foundation Scholarship||60,000 JPY / month||1 year||2 students|
|Mabuchi International Scholarship Education Scholarship||100,000 JPY||Lump Sum Payment||1 student|
|NPO LSH Asia Scholarship||100,000 JPY||Lump Sum Payment||1 student|
|Akamonkai Academic Excellence Scholarship||100,000 JPY||Lump Sum Payment||18 students|
* Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation's scholarship is for privately financed international students with Burmese citizenship.
You must meet the following conditions to apply for a scholarship.
- Enrolled at Akamonkai as a full-time student for at least 6 months
- An attendance rate averaging at least 95% since admission
- A person with excellent character and grades
- A person who will advance to either a university, graduate school or vocational school
* Other qualifications such as nationality may apply depending on the scholarship.