General Course / University Preparatory Curriculum / Business Employment Course
Students can enroll General Course 4 times a year - Jan, Apr, Jul, and Oct,
University Preparatory Curriculum 2 times a year - Apr and Oct, Business Employment Course once a year - Apr.
Usual school admission schedule for these courses is as below.
Please confirm your course and required documents with a school staff.
* Five months before enrollment
- The school reviews your documents.
- The school will apply to the Immigration Bureau as your proxy.
* The review at the Immigration Bureau takes around two months.
Notification of acceptance
Payment of tuition
The school will mail you your Letter of Acceptance and Certificate of Eligibility
* A month before enrollment
Acquisition of Visa and passport
Please apply for your official visa at a Japanese embassy or consulate. *You must bring your and Letter of Acceptance and Certificate of Eligibility.
Entry into Japan
Short-term Course/ 3-Week Course/ Special Short Programs
Usual steps until admission for these courses are as below.