In this class, students will obtain study abroad visas, develop high level Japanese language skills, study business etiquette, and learn how to operate Microsoft Office software.
We capitalize on the strengths of our study abroad students, such as their language ability, international viewpoints, hungry spirit, and environmental adaptability. We assist them every step along the way in finding employment at Japanese companies.
Graduating from a four-year university outside Japan (regardless of major), and acquiring Japanese Language Proficient Test N2 certification or possessing equivalent Japanese language proficiency.
＊ After entering Japan, students will take a test for Japanese Language Proficiency. If Japanese language proficiency did not meet the required level, students can transfer to the Business Employment Class after studying Japanese language in a regular course.
Over N2 level
6 months -1 year
Halftime system of morning only classes
9:00 - 12:30 (45min ｘ 4 classes), 5 times a week (Mon - Fri)
- Courteous and thorough employment finding assistance (Over 90% employment rate every year)
From April 2020, we plan to raise the tuition fee due to tax increases as well as further improving the education service and support system (¥10,000 for enrollment fee and ¥20,000/year for class fee will be added to the prices below). We would appreciate your understanding.
|Special Class Support Fee||\80,000|
*Textbook costs are included in the tuition.
Comprehensive Japanese Language
- Total improvement of the 4 skills of reading, listening, writing and speaking.
*Focus is placed on output skills of writing and speaking in particular.
- Developing the capabilities to spot issues, resolve issues, negotiate, advocate and reform.
- Deepening understanding of Japanese companies.
- Aim to acquire Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 and improve Japanese language skills.
- Hone skills which will be useful in employment through self-analysis and interview practice.
- Learn about Japanese society through the main textbook, Japanese situations and other sources.
- Building a self-awareness of oneself as a business person.
- Acquiring basic business knowledge and required honorific usage abilities.
- Fostering the communication skills necessary for interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Mastering the basics of dealing with customers.
- Use roleplay and other methods to recreate actual business situations.
- Practice speaking and oratory skills through pair work and other methods.
- Verify degree of goal achievement through interviews with teachers.
Acquiring basic usage skills in Japanese versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Microsoft Office software.
- ＜Microsoft Word＞Mastery of creation of documents used internally and externally in Japanese business
- ＜Microsoft Excel＞Study of basic functionality to database manipulation
- ＜Microsoft PowerPoint＞Mastery of creation of presentation materials essential for business talks and important meetings with customers and other situations
35 students in 2015 got job offers!
|Food and beverage industry||3|
|IT / Games||5|
73 students in 2011 - 2014 got job offers!
|IT / Games||11|
|Others (Food and beverage industry, Distribution industry, Trading company, etc.)||28|