In this class, students will obtain study abroad visas, develop high level Japanese language skills, study business etiquette, and learn how to operate Microsoft Office software.
We capitalize on the strengths of our study abroad students, such as their language ability, international viewpoints, hungry spirit, and environmental adaptability. We assist them every step along the way in finding employment at Japanese companies.
Graduating from a four-year university outside Japan (regardless of major), and acquiring Japanese Language Proficient Test N2 certification or possessing equivalent Japanese language proficiency.
＊ After entering Japan, students will take a test for Japanese Language Proficiency. If Japanese language proficiency did not meet the required level, students can transfer to the Business Employment Class after studying Japanese language in a regular course.
Over N2 level
6 months -1 year
Halftime system of morning only classes
9:00 - 12:30 (45min ｘ 4 classes), 5 times a week (Mon - Fri)
- Teach business skills used in Japanese company right away
- Courteous and thorough job hunting assistance (Over 90% of students receive employment offers every year )
Comprehensive Japanese Language
- Total improvement of the 4 skills of reading, listening, writing and speaking.
*Focus is placed on output skills of writing and speaking in particular.
- Developing the capabilities to spot issues, resolve issues, negotiate, advocate and reform.
- Deepening understanding of Japanese companies.
- Aim to acquire Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 and improve Japanese language skills.
- Hone skills which will be useful in employment through self-analysis and interview practice.
- Learn about Japanese society through the main textbook, Japanese situations and other sources.
- Building a self-awareness of oneself as a business person.
- Acquiring basic business knowledge and required honorific usage abilities.
- Fostering the communication skills necessary for interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Mastering the basics of dealing with customers.
- Use roleplay and other methods to recreate actual business situations.
- Practice speaking and oratory skills through pair work and other methods.
- Verify degree of goal achievement through interviews with teachers.
- Acquiring basic usage skills in Japanese versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Microsoft Office software.
- ＜Microsoft Word＞Mastery of creation of documents used internally and externally in Japanese business
- ＜Microsoft Excel＞Study of basic functionality to database manipulation
- ＜Microsoft PowerPoint＞Mastery of creation of presentation materials essential for business talks and important meetings with customers and other situations
- Employment Seminars by experts from outside of school (Once a week)
- Visiting companies and lectures by alumni and companies
- Job hunting support, suit seminar, visa administrative procedures, etc
Support by Professional Career Counselors
Students can have one-on-one guidance interviews from nationally qualified career counselors including resume corrections, mock interviews, and self-analysis.
Wealth of Job-Related Information
Providing a great deal of information on career fairs and internships.
Our group company also provide job information geared toward foreign nationals.
Hold a Alumni Reunion Party Regularly
Interact with alumni at the party and learn about reality of working in Japan
More than 90% of students receive employment offers in Japan every year.
They work at companies in various industries.
Example of Companies
・ 羽田空港サービス株式会社 ・ 株式会社GameWith ・ 株式会社共同設計事務所 ・ 藤田観光株式会社 ・ ハナ銀行東京支店 ・ 株式会社DAC ・ 株式会社ヒト・コミュニケーションズ ・ 住友林業ホームサービス株式会社 ・ 東急ステイサービス株式会社 ・ 株式会社ビリビリ ・ 斗山重工業ジャパン株式会社 等 ・ 株式会社女性医療研究所 etc
Message from Teachers
Akira Matsuyama About Business Employment Class
In the Business Employment Class, we study Comprehensive Japanese Language, Business Japanese, and Business IT. In addition to regular Japanese language study, students also have the chance to practice interviews in class and receive individual interviews with employment advisors after class. The program works hard to support students in finding employment, but, in the end, the key to success in finding a job is to “think for yourself and take initiative. ” Let’s all work hard together!
Kotaro Kotake About Job Hunting
We assist our students with their new challenges in Japan through the dual support system of our Career Counseling, which allows students to affirm their values and further explore themselves, and our Career Consulting, which supports students in deciding on career paths through self-analysis.
Message from Alumni
Lee Sung Jae (South Korea) Hoshino Resort Hoshinoya Karuizawa
There was a lot of business Japanese that I didn’t know, so I found the Business Japanese class very helpful. Everyone in the Business Class had the same goal of finding employment in Japan, and this made for a great atmosphere among the students as we all worked hard in our individual job hunting and were able to share information with each other concerning job openings and seminars. It is very important to find a definite goal and endeavor to reach it, and I believe that the shortcut to success in finding employment is to make your own plan and take action to realize that plan.
Valli Alessandro (Italy) Yamaha Motor Co.,Ltd.
I learned about the Toyota Production System during my time in university in Italy and, finding myself interested in the workplace improvement process, decided to look for work in Japan. The things I learned in the manners class of the Business Class proved useful in a number of situations during my job hunting. I applied to around 30 different companies in industries where I thought I could put my expertise to use and was able to receive an offer from Yamaha. I would like all those interested in working in Japan to forget about the barrier of culture and language and not be afraid to make an attempt. I firmly believe that results will follow hard work.
From April 2020, we plan to raise the tuition fee due to tax increases as well as further improving the education service and support system (¥10,000 for enrollment fee and ¥20,000/year for class fee will be added to the prices below). We would appreciate your understanding.
|Special Class Support Fee||\80,000|
*Textbook costs are included in the tuition.